Time flies

 

I can’t believe it’s October already! Where did the summer go? Fall is my favourite time, the leaves are changing, the nights are cooler ( great for sleeping) and we all start to cook our “winter suppers”. Nothing better than coming into the house when the ovens been on and it smells divine! Yummy!

I know a lot of people don't like the winter, I’m a winter baby so it’s only natural for me lol brings out the Ho!Ho! in me. I love all the festive decor and family gatherings.

It’s also time to start getting your Christmas lists started! In house we have new stock from Carta Bella that is just beautiful! truly, just the texture alone is awesome!  it’s double sided and has beautiful embellishments to add to your page or card.

 

Here are a few cards that I have made using Carta Bella’s “so this is Christmas”

 

IMG_0148

 

IMG_0145

 

IMG_0144

 

Come out for a visit and look around, the trees are changing and the colours are beautiful! well worth the drive…………

No comments