First class at Paper Lane Studio


Wow!!! what an awesome day we had at Paper Lane Studio on Sunday Nov 3rd!! My first class! yay! I am so excited to say that it was a success, a big shout out and thanks to all my wonderful ladies who came. Thank you for making me feel at ease, for the laughs and giggles.

IMG_0219 wm

IMG_0220 wm

Thank you so much Shawn Quenneville, for making us our treats!! they were absolutely to die for!! and to my hubby for making a Tim Horton’s run to provide us with all the coffee we could drink.
IMG_0211 wm

IMG_0214 wm
As the class ended , I surprised everyone with a little something extra to make and bring home. A wobbly Christmas tree, cut on the Silhouette Cameo! it was a fun little project, they also received a gift bag to hold all their projects to take home.



Thank you everyone for the awesome support!! Next class will be November 17th, details to follow!!

No comments