Now advertising in………..


I just wanted to share with everyone that Paper Lane Studio is now advertising in the awesome magazine Canadian Scrapbooker!!! you can find our information in both the directory and the marketplace.
6a00e39330e64c8834019b018c6276970c-400wi
Winter 2013/14
This magazine has had a huge influence on my scrapbooking, I still have every issue and will not part with them! lol they will be collector items in time.
I have had nothing but positive feedback from CS and I’ve even been honoured to be published a few times. I love this magazine; please if you haven’t picked up a copy yet, run and yes I mean run out on Dec 1st and get the latest issue. You will not regret this, and yes you can blame me for becoming a CS addict lol.

We will also be advertising in Scrapbook & Cards magazine, with the latest issue out on Dec 6th. I will have copies in the shop, it’s a free magazine with a minimum purchase.

SCT_winter_2013_sm
Winter issue 2013
I’m sure they will be flying out of the shop, you don’t want to miss out, right?

No comments