Graphic 45 Couture line


Oh my goodness where do I start??? This new line from Graphic 45 is simply stunning!!The colors are so vibrant and the detail is amazing, we also have in house the Sweet Sentiments line.

Couture
Graphic 45 Couture

Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?? every sheet of paper is stunning, I’m not sure if we should scrap with it or just frame it and call it art!

I made a paper box, a Silhouette Cameo image, and used the Couture line. I added some bling, a fabric floral, some tulle and stick pins just to give it that nostalgic feel. Didn’t every hat back in that era have tulle? pins? possibly feathers….. hmmmmm just gave myself another idea!!!

IMG_0311
and then inside is sectioned into 4 little spaces, great for a gift, some earrings….. the possibilities are endless.
IMG_0320

 

Graphic 45 just a note


I know this line will sell fast, don’t miss out on it! you will regret it, trust me lol

Sweet Sentiments:
how heavenly is this line? perfect for a babies album, cards, maybe a baby shower or birthday party. Wowza it is so pretty!


sweet-sentiments
Sweet Sentiments

No comments